WE ARE HIRING …. for a full-time digital press print technician. This position has the responsibility to set up, run, and maintain our digital press. The operator uses the press to fulfill custom photographic orders such as greeting cards, calendars, photo books, brochures and other specialty items. We are a short run printing environment which offers variety and the ability to become an expert at color reproduction using new printing technology.
The position is full time with full benefits and 401(k) plan. Hours are weekdays and day time (first shift) hours.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment
- Be a reliable team player with a positive and professional attitude
- Strong knowledge of computer and Windows platform functions
- High math aptitude
- Have strong communication and accurate counting / attention to detail skills
- Ability to stand, bend, and walk around for at least 8 hours per day
- Ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
- Experience working with digital printers and/or in the photo industry is a plus
Apply below. Upload resume or drop off at our lab.