WOODWORKER – FRAME BUILDER
McKenna is now looking for an experienced woodworker to join our them. Duties include cutting and making photo frames, cutting wood lengths, and other various production prep work for a photographic print company.
The position is full time with full benefits and 401(k) plan. Hours are weekdays and day time (first shift) hours. Schedule generally runs 7 am to 4 pm with some variation based on workflow.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent carpentry and woodworking skills
- Enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment
- Be a reliable team player with a positive and professional attitude
- Detailed oriented
- Strong math skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to stand, bend, and walk around for at least 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
McKenna has been in the photographic imaging business for over 50 years and provides a full line of products to professional photographers across the United States and Canada. Our strength is our product quality, rapid response to clients’ needs, and expert, friendly service.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Dependent on expertise and experience
Apply below. Upload resume or drop off at our lab.